Our AECrossFit personal training sessions are for anyone from beginners to the elite. One on one sessions with our coaches can help you become the athlete you strive to be. Personal Training can focus on, but is not limited to…
- Weight loss/gain
- Strength Training
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Introduction to CrossFit
- If you have never tried CrossFit and are intimidated to even try a class, we recommend signing up for 1 hour personal training sessions; our coaches will help ignite the inner CrossFitter in you! They will discuss what CrossFit is and how it will change your view on fitness, introduce the basic, functional movements of CrossFit, and begin to teach you Olympic lifts and gymnastic movements. One on one training is the perfect way to safely and effectively integrate you into AECrossFit.
- Olympic Lifting
- Come work one on one with an AECrossFit coach to critique your form and technique and finally get that new PR you’ve been striving for! With even the strongest of people, one or two corrections in your technique can be the key to not only greater strength gains, but safer and more efficient movements in your WODS.
- Clean and Jerk, Snatch
- Power Lifting
- Leave it up to an AECrossFit coach to create the perfect program to increase your strength in all the main power lifts. This program will include a safe linear progression in weight, proper form, and appropriate accessory work.
- Deadlift, Squat, Bench Press
- Gymnastics Movements
- Learn appropriate progressions to help gain strength and technique for CrossFit gymnastics movements.
- Pull-ups, Bar/Ring Muscle Ups, Ring Dips, Handstand Pushups, etc.
- CrossFit Skill Work
- Learn appropriate progressions to help gain strength and technique for various CrossFit skills and movements
- Pistols, Rope Climbs, Double Unders, Toes to Bar, Kipping, etc.
- Prep body parts for specific movements
- Injury Prevention
- Decrease/Eliminate Lower Back Pain
- Post Workout Recovery
Whether you need an introduction to CrossFit, a little extra coaching, or need a program designed just for you (strength, metabolic conditioning, etc.), our CrossFit coaches are here to help.
|# of Minutes||Price|
|Semi-Private Training (1 Hour)|
|# of People||Price|
|Leslie Stebbins||[email protected]|