AE Football Academy is the equivalent to a college football program’s off season program. We have designed this program with a look ahead to the upcoming months, servicing all of the needs of a football player. This program is designed for any high school football player that is looking to improve in the following categories:
- Position Specific Training
- Athletic Enhancement
- Combine Preparation
- Knowledge of how to get recruited while utilizing a recruiting service (at no extra cost)
Are you looking for that one stop shop where you can service all of your football needs? If so, then there is no better place than AE to separate yourself from the PACK and dominate your upcoming camps, combines and football season.
Our packages are as follows:
- All-Inclusive package
- Dates – January 8 – March 24
- M/T/Th 6pm-830pm -2.5 hour football specific and position specific strength & conditioning program, created specifically for each individual and encompassing all elements of athletic enhancement training and injury prevention, led by the best strength & conditioning coaches in the New England area.
- Saturday 9am-11am – 2 hour Position specific training, speed development, and combine training session. Combine specific training led by Erik Kaloyanides, NFL combine guru, who has helped 20+ college football players sign NFL contracts.
- Recruiting – Led by Roger Silva and NE Gridiron Promotions and in conjunction with AE’s football staff, each player will be taken through a thorough evaluation on both football skills and athletic performance.
- Cost is $1199 (Click Here to Register)
- Call Office for Payment Plan (781-935-7701)
New England Spring Football
College Football Players across the country and High School Players down south are getting better this spring. Why aren’t you do something to keep up?
New England Spring Football is the first of its kind. It has been designed for high school football players (including seniors who are playing college football) to continue to enhance their football skills during a period of time (April and May) when there has never been an opportunity for them to do so. NOTE: This is for SERIOUS Football Players ONLY! This is isn’t a travel 7 on 7 football program. This program is modeled after College and Southern High Schools’ Spring Football Programs so players in the Northeast finally have an opportunity to keep up!
Why: There are plenty of reasons why you would attend the NE Spring Football Academy:
1. Because you LOVE Football and really want to get better
2. Because you want to improve at the same rate of other prospects in states that have spring football (over 35 states DO have spring ball!)
3. Because you want to get to know and you want to get recruited by great college coaches from great college football programs
4. Because you want to get ready for the summer camp circuit and impress college coaches
5. Because you want to get ready for the fall season NOW and lead your team to a Championship!
When: April 15, April 22, April 29, May 13, May 20, June 3.
Where: Austin Prep School, Reading, MA 01867
Cost: $500 (Click Here to Register)
Position specific development from coaches of the following college football conferences:
- NE10 – Bentley, Merrimack, Stonehill, Assumption, AIC, St. Anslem, So Connecticut
- NESCAC – (EVERY!) Amherst, Trinity, Tufts, Bates, Williams, Wesleyan, Bowdoin, Colby, Middlebury and Hamilton
- NEWMAC – Springfield, MIT,
- MASCAC – Bridgewater St, Framingham St, Plymouth St, Mass Martime, Westfield St
- CCC – Endicott, Curry, Salve Regina, Nichols, Becker
Combine Specific Training:
Every high school football player at some point in there high school career is going to attend a college football camp, showcase, or combine and the worst possible thing to do is to go to one of these unprepared, not knowing how to properly run the 40 or do the pro agility, and run slow because the moment that happens, everything in your recruiting changes. So much emphasis is now placed on your athletic measurables, and there are too many kids who go to these camps without having any knowledge of how to do it. Here is your opportunity to learn from the best and put yourself in a great position to perform at your very best.
7v7 / 1v1:
In practice, you take what you learn from Individual Period and then put it to the test while competing in 1 on 1’s and 7v7. Competition is everything in football. Within each practice, you will have the opportunity to take what you are learning and then apply to actual football conditions in a competitive setting.
Big Man Challenge:
Too many of these camps are catered to the “skill positions” but not this one. We understand how important the Big’s are to the success of a football team and we want OL & DL to have the same opportunity to take what they are learning during the position specific segment of practice and compete.
Current Seniors in High School who are planning on playing college football…..This program is for you!! You are all going to be going into training camp as freshman with a lot to prove. The last football specific activity you did was either Thanksgiving Day or during the 1st week of December. Now you have the opportunity to play football and put yourself in the best possible position to walk into college training camp and compete.
Recruiting Seminars, Final Combine Test Numbers, Financial Aid Seminars for Parents and More
Each week, we will offer a workshop that will help educate players and parents on the college football recruiting process. Whether it’s how to get recruited, how to pay for college, which combines to do and/or prepare for, these workshops will help. Normally services like these cost hundreds of dollars. we will offer these as part of the entire Spring Football Package!
Finally Northeast Football Players have an opportunity to get better in the spring. Don’t miss out!